Five Finds on Friday: Chris Humphrey
On Fridays, we feature five food finds selected by local chefs and personalities. This week’s picks come from Chris Humphrey, chef at Rapture. On Tuesday, October 16th, Humphrey is preparing a Pig & Whiskey Dinner at Rapture, featuring five courses paired with whiskey. The menu looks phenomenal. Humphrey’s picks:
1) Goat Vin d’ Alho at Milan.
2) Pastrami and Swiss on an Onion Bagel with onions and mustard at Bodo’s.
3) Fried chicken (leg and thigh with potato wedges) at GoCo. [Note: This was also our pick in a Two for Tuesday.]
4) Mousse de Foie de Volaille at Petit Pois. Polyface Farm chicken liver mousse with toast points and green salad. [Note: This was also our pick in a Two for Tuesday.]
5) Sweetbreads at C&O. Sweetbreads with sultanas and green peppercorns in a marsala cream sauce over toasted brioche.