Five Finds on Friday: Luther Fedora
On Fridays we feature five finds selected by local chefs or personalities. Today’s picks come from Luther Fedora, chef/owner of Horse & Hound Gastropub. Horse & Hound is offering Thanksgiving “Pick-up Menus,” so you can enjoy a gourmet Thanksgiving feast at home without all of the work, prepared by a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Details here. Fedora’s picks:
1) Singapore Mi Fung at Red Lantern. These noodles are my favorite when ordering takeout!
2) Virginia Prosciutto & Mozzarella Sandwich at Feast!. This is a great lunch option when I am on the go. It is fresh, local and delicious.
3) Potato Rosemary Bread at Albemarle Baking Company. This is one of the Saturday specials and it is one of my favorites.
4) Royalty Parties Sushi Platter at Tokyo Rose. This is a Monday night tradition at my house and it is my son’s favorite meal.
5) Rack of Lamb with Potato & Swiss Chard Gratin at Fleurie.