Five Finds on Friday: Ian Redshaw
On Fridays, we feature five food finds selected by local chefs and personalities. Today’s picks come from Ian Redshaw, Chef de Cuisine of L’Etoile, which offers a $30 Chef’s three-course menu every Tuesday through Thursday evening. Redshaw’s picks:
1) Lunch at Pippin Hill Vineyard. “Chef Amalia Scatena has some great food, wine and views. My dog and I go out there to eat and play.”
2) Muffaleta at Beer Run. “Muffaleta, any time anywhere, especially at Beer Run.”
3) Meat and Cheese Counter at Feast!. “Some of the best people with the best products. Great time while waiting for your lunch.”
4) Bibimbap at The Korean House. “A hot stone boil comes out sizzling, with a sunny side up egg.”
5) Drunken Noodle “Thai hot” at Pad Thai or Monsoon Siam.