Five Finds on Friday: Jennifer Keevil
On Fridays, we feature five food finds selected by local chefs and personalities. This week’s picks come from Jennifer Keevil, Manager of Brookville Restaurant, which she co-owns with her husband and chef Harrison. On the last day of 2012, the Keevils welcomed their first child, a beautiful baby girl named Caroline. With pregnancy behind Jennifer, we asked her what she is most excited to eat again. “Here are the things I am most looking forward to,” says Jennifer, “now that our beautiful Caroline is with us.” Welcome Caroline!
1) “Omakase sashimi, sushi, and sake at TEN Sushi.”
2) “A refreshing Greyhound and grazing off the late night menu at C&O.”
3) “Shopping and tasting all the raw milk cheeses and charcuterie at Feast!.”
4) “Gambas al’ parilla smothered in aioli, and homemade sangria at Mas.”
5) “A perfect runny egg on anything at Brookville.”