Five Finds on Friday: Martha Stinson
Today’s Five Finds on Friday come from Martha Stinson, of Stinson Vineyards, which allows several ways to enjoy its wine through the pandemic. Reserve online for outdoor bottle service and wine flights at the vineyard. Shop online for curbside pick-up or free delivery within 20 miles. Have it shipped to you, with free shipping for 4+ bottles. Or, best of all, escape to the vineyards’ Inn at Stinson Vineyards, including a free wine tasting, hot breakfast, and stunning views from the patios and swimming pool. Stinson’s picks:
1) Hunt Brother’s Thin Crust Pizza from Piedmont Store in “downtown” White Hall. “You can add toppings such as pepperoncinis, but plain cheese is great. Perfect for pool days at the Inn.”
2) Collard Greens at Smoked Kitchen & Tap. “Practically a whole meal by itself. Cooked in the Southern style, with a mix of their meats.”
3) COVID-19 Wine Flights at Stinson Vineyards. “These were a group design effort – we used my husband’s architectural drawing software to make the printouts.
4) Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese at Bodo’s. “Warm, soft and chewy. Would make New York jealous.”
5) Soup of the Day from l’étoile Catering. “My all-time favorite is the seafood bisque – every bite is different.”