L’etoile is Back (again)!
L’Etoile’s two night reincarnation in November went so well that they are doing it again. But, for two nights only. And, space is very limited.
Since closing, L’Etoile has continued as a catering business, but chef-owner Mark Gresge misses his beloved restaurant as much as his regulars do. So, next weekend he is again recreating a L’Etoile-style restaurant experience at the catering site in Crozet. It will be a set, surprise menu, so is best for guests without dietary restrictions. Water and coffee will be served, while guests are welcome to bring their own wines. Details below. For tickets, email email@example.com. Advance tickets required. Ready go!
- What: Pop-up L’Etoile Restaurant
- When: January 20 and 21, 2017, 6 pm
- Food: Seven Course Surprise Menu. No Substitutions.
- Drinks: Water and Coffee. BYOB.
- Where: L’Etoile Catering, 5857 Jarmans Gap Rd., Crozet, VA
- How Much: $60 per person, plus gratuity. Cash or check only.