On Fridays, we feature five food finds selected by local chefs and personalities. This week’s picks come from Ian Boden, one of the area’s most talented young chefs. Boden is at the helm of the new Glass Haus Kitchen, which opened this week in the former X Lounge space. Boden’s five picks:
1) Tacos de Carnitas at La Michoachana.
2) Crispy Pork Belly at Peter Chang’s China Grill.
3) Date Night at Ivy Inn. My wife took me there for my birthday.
4) Daily Specials at TEN. Pei’s creative specials are off the hook!
5) Baklava at Balkan Bakery at City Market. Their baklava reminds me of what my grandfather used to make.