Every Friday, we feature five food finds selected by local chefs, personalities, or readers. This week is Ivan Rekosh, one of the two head chefs and owners of Zocalo. Rekosh’s five finds:
1) Roast pork with shrimp wonton and wonton noodles at Pad Thai. “Not on the menu anymore, but he still makes it.”
2) Chopped liver on an everything bagel with extra red onions at Bodo’s.
3) Agedashi tofu with bonito at Miyako. “You have to specify bonito.”
4) Sante Fe Enchilada at Continental Divide.
5) Chicken thigh at Wayside Takeout & Catering.